Revolution Engineering Services Sadhoke,Mian House 1, Majoo Chak Road, Sadhoke , Punjab, Pakistan

Availability: 24/7

Frequently Asked Questions

Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.

How much we take as advance payment?

We take 70% of full payment in advance and the remaining 30% on delivery.

What exactly happens after ordering?

When you place your and make advance payment, we analyze your requirements and start manufacturing you desired machine

Who is going to pay delivery charges?

The Person is purchasing the machine is going to pay the delivery charges. The Company will not pay the delivery charges at any cost.

How long will delivery take?

After placement of order, you will receive your desired machine in 20 working days.

What is warranty period?
  • The warranty period of hardware is 3 year  
  • There is no warranty for electronic devices

Send us an email